Setting Signing Options
The actual process of a person signing documents electronically has a certain flow and requirements. In this lesson we will briefly review the elements already introduced and then look at where the settings are configured in both eSign and Adobe Sign.
- A brief review of the signing elements, considerations, and permissions
- Walkthrough of the eSignature Settings screens, options, and areas of discussion
- Introduction of the Adobe Sign administrative screens and considerations
- Develop a robust understanding of the signing process both in person and remote
- Apply your institution’s decisions around signing in the IMM eSign configuration screens
- Apply your institution’s decisions around remote signing in Adobe Sign
- Record any questions your team has to discuss with your IMM Solution Specialist
In Lesson 5, the final lesson of Stage 3, we will explore a few remaining items including reporting.