eSign Through the Signer’s Eyes
This third lesson in the Introduction stage will let you get a glimpse of the eSignature experience from the signers’ perspective and round out your high-level overview of IMM eSign.
Because there are multiple ways in which the signer might utilize eSign, for now, we’ll focus on a single use case and only some of the options they might see.
- Understand how a signer will navigate eSign
- Learn the fundamental elements of the signing experience
- Be able to describe the signing experience to a signer
- The in-person/in-branch signer will be able to see the documents they are signing and will use a signature device to capture their signature
- Signers will agree to a disclosure statement before electronically signing their documents
- Remote signers are able to sign documents using their smartphone, tablet, or computer and the process is simple
No new terms introduced in this lesson
In Lesson 4 we get to see the IMM eSign software in action and learn about a few more options. You can proceed to Lesson four by clicking on LESSON 4: eSign End-to-End Demonstration below.