Revised on 2/24/2022
The contents of this document discuss the minimum system requirements for the eTeller Check21 system with the currently installing versions:
- Teller Capture workstation v4.1.11
- Check21 server v7.5
As part of your project, specific requirements will be identified that take into account your organization’s needs.
The term minimum requirements should not be construed as the specifics required for your systems to run correctly. In the absence of all other factors (e.g. other software running on the system or the processing volume of your Fl), the minimum specs are operationally valid. Ensure you factor in any additional software’s minimum specs and added resources to this server’s configuration as is appropriate. If you have questions, contact your IMM project manager or installer.
Environments must meet the minimum published requirements to qualify for Support. If you have questions about this, please ask prior to your installation dates.
- The server specifications presented here are to be used as general minimum requirements and may differ based on factors such as your financial institution’s size and volume of transactions.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Virtual – hosted via VMware ESXi or Microsoft HyperV
- Servers are created as Virtual Servers at IMM and downloaded as a fully installed (yet to be configured) server. Manual setup of these resources is not required.
Drives need to be in some type of redundant storage (RAID array, SAN, etc.) to prevent downtime.
- C (OS drive): At least 20GB of free space (after installing the OS and all Windows Updates).
- E (Application drive): 60GB if you will manage (and increase as needed) drive space. 160GB if you will allocate space one time.
- 4 Cores (or VCPUs for VMware) @ 2.6 GHz or higher
- 8 GB or more
- Windows Server 2016 (Customer supplies the Microsoft OS License)
- Internet Explorer v11
- .NET Framework v2.0 Service Pack 1
- .NET Framework v4.5.x
- This server must be joined to same domain as the client workstations.
- The domain must have normal access to a fully functional Domain/Active Directory server.
- Physical PC
- Virtual Clients1
- Citrix XenDesktop
- VMWare View
- Thin Clients1
- Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- Intel Dual Core with 4GB RAM or more
- 2 GB+ free disk space
- Monitor/graphics card running resolution 1024 x 768 or better
- Port for Scanner
- USB 2.0 port (if USB connected)
- Gigabit Ethernet port (if IP connected)
- Canon CR-120
- Canon CR-150
- Canon CR-L1
- MagTek Excella STX
- Windows 10 (or the equivalent in Thin Client server OS)
Supported Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- .NET Framework v4.5 or later
- Silver Bullet Ranger Driver v4.x for Check scanners
- Branches are network connected so workstations have access to the Check21 server
- Workstations are joined to the domain with normal access to the Active Directory server
- IP connected scanners may be required for Virtualized and Thin Client environments. Contact IMM if you are unsure and need assistance.
IMM eTeller Check21
Teller Capture Workstation v4.1.11
Check21 Server v7.5
September 1, 2020