IMM eSign 2020 for Cloud Environments
Revised on 08/30/2021
- Intel Dual Core 3.0GHz, 4GB RAM
- 20GB+ free disk space
- Video resolution 1280 x 960 minimum
- IMM eSign Cloud Server
Signing Devices1, 2, 3
- Topaz LCD Signature Pads
- Touch-Capable Systems: Windows Touch-Enabled Devices (Windows 10 Pro Tablet), iPad4 (iOS 13 or newer), Wacom5, Topaz GemView5, Verifast6
- ScanShell 3100D
- Canon P-215/P-215 II
- TWAIN scanner drivers are supported. Financial institutions are responsible for testing.
Supported Cameras7, 8
- Microsoft LifeCam
- Windows 10 Built-In Cameras
- Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise)
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome9
- Microsoft Edge9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox9
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for Internet Explorer 11. Refer to the Compatibility Chart:
- For all other web browsers, Adobe Acrobat Reader is not required.
- eSignature for IMM eSign Client licenses
- Document modifications for signature fields are required
- Refer to the In-Person Signature Device Order Form to purchase the latest supported Topaz and Wacom hardware: https://www.immonline.com/resource-center/in-person-signature-device-order-form/.
- For Internet Explorer, only SigPlus is required. For other web browsers, install SigPlus and the Topaz SigPlusExtLite SDK. Then, install browser extensions. Refer to the Topaz SigPlusExtLite User Installation Guide: https://www.topazsystems.com/software/SigPlusExtLite_UserInstall.pdf. For silent installations, refer to https://www.topazsystems.com/silentinstallerform.html.
- Refer to the Adobe Sign system requirements for details about remote signer requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/system-requirements.html.
- iPads must be configured and fully functional on the institution’s network before use. IMM eSign is supported with the mobile browser experience using iPad only.
- Recommended for the best consumer experience. Not supported on Thin Client Configurations.
- Fiserv Verifast module and Verifast tablet are required.
- To use a camera with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox web browsers, HTTPS is required.
- Other cameras may work. Financial institutions are responsible for testing.
- Consult your IMM representative to determine if there are any additional requirements for your integration.
Supported Thin Client Configurations
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp and XenDesktop)
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 2003
- Via RDP: Thick client or WYSE Terminal running Windows Embedded OS Terminals
- Via Citrix Receiver: Thick client or WYSE Terminal running Windows Embedded OS Terminals (Desktop sharing only)
- Citrix Receiver on either thick client or XenDesktop device
- Signatures supported with Citrix or Windows CDS (Citrix Device Service) only
VMware Horizon (VDI)
- Server: VMware Horizon 7.12
- Client: VMware Horizon on either thick client or a VMware Horizon device
Remote Desktop Services
- Server: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (64-Bit) host configured for Terminal Services
- Client: Thick client via RDP or any WYSE device running Windows Embedded OS Terminals
Remote Sign Downloader/Imaging Index Service Requirements
If using the Remote Sign Downloader or Imaging Index Service, a dedicated workstation or server is required with SQL Server installed.
- A dedicated Windows 10 workstation or a Windows server (2012 R2, 2016, or 2019)
- SQL Server Standard or Express 2014 SP2, 2016 SP2, 2017, or 2019
- 2 CPU, 8GB RAM
IMM eSign Cloud