IMM eSign 2020
The server specifications presented here are to be used as a general minimum requirement and may differ based on factors such as your financial institution’s size and volume of transactions. Please consult IMM support for your specific requirements. Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Virtual via OVA download: VMware ESXi or Microsoft HyperV
- Servers are created as Virtual Servers at IMM and downloaded as a fully installed (yet to be configured) server. Manual setup of these resources is not required.
Drives need to be in some type of redundant storage (RAID array, SAN, etc.) to prevent downtime.
- C (OS drive): At least 70GB of free space (after installing the OS and all Windows Updates).
- E (Application drive): 60GB if you will manage (and increase as needed) drive space. 160GB if you will allocate space one time.
- Intel Quad Core Xeon
- 4 Cores (or VCPUs for VMware) @ 2.6 GHz or higher (minimum configuration;8 cores recommended)
- 16GB of RAM (Depending on the size of the institution, the RAM can be increased.)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard)
- Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 (Standard and Datacenter)
- Gigabit Network Interface
- This server must be joined to same domain as the client workstations.
- The domain must have normal access to a fully functional Domain/Active Directory server.
SQL Server Requirements (Physical or Virtual)
- IMM eSign comes preinstalled with SQL Server Express. SQL Server Express may be configured as a standalone server if desired. For details, refer to Microsoft’s SQL Server requirements and features.
- A dedicated SQL Server may be used: SQL Server Standard 2014 SP2, 2016 SP2, 2017, or 2019. For details, refer to Microsoft’s SQL Server requirements and features.
- Intel Dual Core 3.0GHz, 4GB RAM
- 20GB+ free disk space
- Video resolution 1280 x 960 minimum
- Connectivity to server (IMM eSign plus Server)
Signing Devices1, 2, 3
- Topaz LCD Signature Pads
- Touch-Capable Systems Windows Touch-Enabled Devices (Windows 10 Pro Tablet), iPad4,5 (iOS 13 or newer), Wacom6, Topaz GemView6, Verifast7
- ScanShell 3100D
- Canon P-215/P-215 II
- TWAIN scanner drivers are supported. Financial institutions are responsible for testing.
Supported Cameras8, 9
- Microsoft Lifecam
- Windows 10 Built-In Cameras
- Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise)
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer 11.x
- Google Chrome10
- Refer to the In-Person Signature Device Order Form to purchase the latest supported Topaz and Wacom hardware: https://www.immonline.com/portfolio-posts/sigpadorderform
- For Internet Explorer, only SigPlus is required. For Firefox and Google Chrome, install SigPlus and the Topaz SigPlusExtLite SDK. Then, install browser extensions. Refer to the Topaz SigPlusExtLite User Installation Guide: https://www.topazsystems.com/software/SigPlusExtLite_UserInstall.pdf. For silent installations, refer to https://www.topazsystems.com/silentinstallerform.html
- Refer to the Adobe Sign system requirements for details about remote signer requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/system-requirements.html
- iPads must be configured and fully functional on the institution’s network before use.
- When using iPads, IMM eSign supports the “Mobile” experience.
- Recommended for the best consumer experience. Not supported on Thin Client Configurations.
- Fiserv Verifast module and Verifast tablet are required.
- To use a camera with Chrome or Firefox web browsers, HTTPS is required.
- Other cameras may work. Financial institutions are responsible for testing.
- Consult your IMM representative to determine if there are any additional requirements for your integration.
Supported Thin Client Configurations
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp and XenDesktop)
- Version 7 2003
6–8 Users: 2 CPU, 8GB Memory
10–12 Users: 4 CPU, 8–12GB Memory
- Via RDP: thick client or WYSE Terminal running Windows Embedded OS Terminals
- Via Citrix Receiver: thick client or WYSE Terminal running Windows Embedded OS Terminals (Desktop sharing only)
- Citrix Receiver on either thick client or XenDesktop device
- Signatures supported with Citrix or Windows CDS (Citrix Device Service) only
VMware Horizon (VDI)
- Server: VMware Horizon 7.12
- Client: VMware Horizon on either thick client or a VMware Horizon device
Remote Desktop Services
- Server: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (64-Bit) host configured for Terminal Services
- Client: Thick client via RDP or any WYSE device running Windows Embedded OS Terminals
Revised on 03/11/2021