Rahway, NJ | October 2, 2018
IMM Releases New Version of IMM eSign for Credit Unions
IMM, the leading provider of eSignatures for financial institutions, announced today at the Fiserv Credit Union Experience 2018, enhanced versions of its eSignature platforms. The new versions of IMM eSign for Credit Unions and IMM eSign plus for Credit Unions, are now available. Features and advanced functionality contained in the releases further simplify and streamline processes across the entire enterprise, elevating the member experience and accelerating digital transformation.
IMM eSign for Credit Unions is the only eSignature platform created specifically for the unique processing needs of community financial institutions. This latest release includes the addition of IMM’s virtual printer technology, enabling credit unions to automate practically every document related process across all business systems in use while securely completing transactions faster in an end-to-end electronic environment. Additionally, architectural enhancements provide peak processing power, increasing scalability and improving business continuity capabilities.
Highlights of the 2018 features include:
- An enhanced page-based context help system, new tooltips and refined functionality of key product pages provides a more intuitive and seamless end-user experience;
- New designer functionality allows signature fields, initial fields or user input fields to be dynamically added to PDF-based session documents and attachments;
- Secure email delivery of in-person signed documents for increased member convenience;
- Enhanced remote signing options including the ability to request required attachments to be returned by signing parties and carbon-copy credit union employees on select remote transactions;
- Expanded administration options and settings for individual implementations, as well as expanded reporting capabilities, to better understand system usage, performance metrics and transaction charge-back/billing flexibility; and
- An enhanced archiving interface providing flexible integration fielding and formatting to further enhance imaging system configuration options.
“Credit unions are rapidly adopting strategies to provide member-centric services and products in a modern, digital environment,” said Michael Ball, Vice President of Markets & Strategy for IMM. “Providing members with the ability to complete transactions when and where it’s most convenient is paramount, and eSignatures remain a cornerstone of the digital transformation movement. As consumers expectations evolve, IMM is committed to providing the technology tools needed to adapt and further elevate the member experience for our credit union clients.”
IMM eSign for Credit Unions is being used by hundreds of community financial institutions to power millions of “end-to end” eTransactions every month. Integrating with virtually any business system, the eSignature platform provides an intuitive experience for consumers, while significantly transforming internal business processes and the way transactions flow across the credit union.
For the past 22 years, IMM has been the leading innovator of eSignature solutions designed exclusively for Financial Institutions. Today, more than 850 Banks and Credit Unions use IMM’s eSign solutions across the Institution to enhance consumer experiences while streamlining back-office processes.