IT | Full-Time | Benefits
We’re excited to announce that we are expanding our IT team! Come help us continue our success and growth in the financial services industry. You will be able to leverage your experience and abilities in implementing new technologies and maintaining our ever-growing and sophisticated systems. Come be a part of our highly successful and rewarding team. Submit your qualified resume today…you’ll enjoy being a part of something different at IMM.
- Computer and IT Equipment Troubleshooting: Utilize your knowledge and experience in solving complex computer problems. Leverage your knowledge of computer systems, hardware, vendor support and Internet resources to diagnose issues and find the most appropriate resolutions.
- Configure Computers: Use your extensive knowledge of systems and various desktop computers to install operating systems, drivers, and hardware. Troubleshoot failed components and resolve installation problems utilizing independent decision-making to resolve issues in the best way possible.
- Help Desk Support: Diagnose a wide array of end-user IT challenges, either on-site or through remote support tools. Utilize our helpdesk ticketing system to maintain records and provide updates to end-users, meet SLAs and satisfaction metrics.
- Cloud Computing: Work directly with Azure cloud components including creation, configuration, troubleshooting and end user support.
- Documentation Creation: Create technical documentation and procedures using tools such as MS Visio, MS Word and Jira Confluence.
- Thin Client Environment: Install, configure and support thin client environments with the use of remote hardware for product testing.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of IT support and relevant technical experience
- Minimum of 1 year supporting cloud environments
- Minimum of 1 year supporting virtual environments
- Minimum of 1 year supporting Office 365 environments
- Microsoft OS certification a plus
- Microsoft Azure certification a plus
- Quest Kace Systems Management experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Diagnostic skills in cloud computing, hardware, network, printing, and operating system
- Adapt and identify new and emerging technologies to improve business processes
- Familiar with remote support tools such as MS Teams, RDP and Dameware
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and group policies
- Experience supporting end users with a helpdesk ticketing system
- Ability to quickly adapt to new and emerging technologies
- Experience with mobile devices (Android & IOS) i.e., Phones and tablets
- Ability to track and manage assets using a database system
- Identify and manage system updates including antivirus, firewall and web filter software
- Occasionally requires lifting computer equipment such as desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, etc. that may weigh up to 50lbs
- Occasionally requires running cables under and around equipment and furniture
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM EST
- Be onsite at our offices (Rahway) Monday through Thursday
- Occasional travel to Parsippany, NJ is required
- Occasional after-hours work
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.