Quality Assurance Analyst
Development | Full-Time | Benefits
- Understand use cases, review requirements and write test cases
- Develop test plans and create testing matrixes which meet QA expectations and requirements
- Organize and update test cases throughout the life of each project
- Prioritize and execute test cases as per the defined test plan, and document the results in JIRA
- Use both automation and manual testing methods
- Test web-based and client-server applications in thick and thin client environments
- Perform integration, functionality, cross-browser and regression testing
- Write SQL scripts to evaluate tables and views as part of white box testing
- Add and update our knowledge base as needed
- Work with the development team in replicating defects and troubleshooting
- Provide feedback on the overall testing progress at regular intervals
- Conduct knowledge transfers to the support team after the testing phase
- Provide our technical writers with the information necessary to develop comprehensive systems deployment documentation and end user guides
- Quality and timely completion of projects and tasks.
- Understanding of client-server and web-based architecture, MS Windows services, web server technologies (IIS), SQL and general networking knowledge
- Familiarity with Selenium, Microsoft Azure or AWS and Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in commonly utilized testing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough record-keeping abilities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Detail-oriented and able to work at an efficient pace
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Script-writing for automation is a plus
- Experience in UAT testing is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software testing
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.