Digital Innovations | Full-Time | Benefits
IMM’s Project Managers oversee and manage software implementations and professional services projects for our clients from beginning to end. They coordinate and manage all aspects, from the initial contact to the day our clients go live with our solutions.
- Manage all aspects of installation, upgrade, migration and professional services projects from initial kick-off to go-live.
- Follow a prescribed roll-out plan and make timely and thorough notes on status and project disposition.
- Coordinate all technical resources and client engagements.
- Drive projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Triage client issues when appropriate and engage the necessary resources.
- Manage the lifecycle of all technical issues arising out of your projects.
- Interface with the Support, QA, development, Design and other teams as needed.
- Participate in daily/weekly scrums to review progress, issues and next steps.
- Prepare travel arrangements for client-site services when necessary.
- Provide deployment projections and meet prescribed company goals.
- Assist with order proposal preparation as needed.
- Advocate for the client and provide an exceptional client experience.
- Adhere to company security policies and protocols.
- Exceptional people skills
- Organizational savvy
- Ability to find ways around obstacles
- Creative thinking
- Positive outlook
- Ability to cast a vision for those you manage
- Ability to work expeditiously
- Technical savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good grasp of Excel, WORD and other Microsoft applications
- Quick learner
- Financial industry background a plus
- Bank/Credit Union operational and item processing experience a plus
- Some higher education, particularly in technical and/or project management training is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.