Project Management | Full-Time | Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of upgrade and professional services projects from initial kick-off to go-live.
- Oversee 30-40 short/long-term projects for multiple applications.
- Follow a prescribed roll-out plan and make real time updates within your project disposition.
- Provide an overview of the implementation process, review system and installation requirements, and determine the best course of action to upgrade/implement the product.
- Review pre-installation surveys and obtain information needed for installation/configuration.
- Note key resources involved and initiate Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (MNDA).
- Review hardware components and ensure the order is processed in a timely manner.
- Deliver OVA server and instructions via secure email.
- Confirm 3rd party system integration is enabled.
- Coordinate/lead project status calls to review issues, concerns, questions and discuss next steps.
- Conduct project meetings, customer calls/follow-ups in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinate all technical resources and client engagements.
- Drive projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Define expectations and timelines to keep the project moving and confirm FI adheres to the deadlines.
- Prioritize, organize, and update projects accordingly and in time for the weekly scrum/project meetings.
- Oversee the upgrade and dedicated support billable queues for new project opportunities.
- Respond to project requests within 24 hours.
- Send weekly follow-up emails and reminders to customers to check on the project status/progress.
- Assess stalled and/or customer hold projects and initiate communication to get the projects moving.
- Provide training materials and documentation.
- Triage client issues when appropriate and engage the necessary resources.
- Manage the lifecycle of all technical issues arising out of your projects.
- Ensure projects are invoiced in a timely manner and/or the invoice date.
- Interface with the Support, Installations, Digital, QA, Development, Design, and other teams as needed.
- Participate in daily/weekly scrums to review progress, issues, and next steps.
- Provide deployment projections and meet prescribed company goals.
- Establish project/outlook templates when necessary.
- Assist with order proposal preparation as needed.
- Advocate for the client and provide an exceptional client experience.
- Offer excellent problem-solving and abstract thinking skills.
- Provision and on-board clients with 3rd parties.
- Adhere to company security policies and protocols.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional people skills
- Organizational savvy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Effective communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Team player
- Ability to find ways around obstacles
- Positive outlook
- Ability to cast a vision for those you manage
- Ability to work expeditiously
- Technical savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good grasp of Outlook, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft applications
- Quick learner
- Financial industry background a plus
- Bank/Credit Union operational and item processing experience a plus
Credentials & Experience
- Some higher education, particularly in technical and/or project management training is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.