Support | Full-Time | Benefits
We are seeking a person skilled in Desktop Support to join our Support Team! IMM’s Support Team oversees and manages the cases and tickets that our clients submit, from beginning to end. They coordinate and manage all aspects, from the initial contact to resolution.
- Provide first and second level desktop support for all technical issues related to our products for our clients.
- Field inbound phone calls, emails and web support requests.
- Create and manage support tickets in our support system, and collaborate with clients all the way through ticket resolution.
- Follow-up with our clients throughout the lifecycle of the ticket to keep the customer informed of progress towards issue resolution.
- Interact with clients in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Utilize a testing environment for issue re-creation and verification.
- Identify trends within tickets that could be the result of a disruption in our products or services.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to proactively obtain information regarding internal and third-party applications for problem escalation.
- Submit, use, & maintain knowledge base entries.
- Become a subject matter expert for various products utilized and sold by the company.
- Keep tickets up-to-date with the most current information.
- Continually help to identify areas where the company can improve upon the supportability of our products and user documentation.
- Provide regular status reports and updates to management
- Participate in after-hours support rotation schedule.
- Follow established support team and company-wide operating procedures.
- Adhere to operational and service level agreements.
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience with networking, client-server environments, SQL databases and Microsoft products…a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to remain amicable and courteous under pressure
- Self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.