AdminOps | Full-Time | Benefits
This position will primarily be responsible for maintaining and ensuring all data in Salesforce is accurate and reportable. The position will also be responsible for converting all legacy data to our current product coding model during the sales/renewal process.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze each Client’s account to ensure their profile is set-up properly.
- Scrub all existing client data to conform and be imported into new system (Salesforce).
- Ensure all contracts are filed electronically, properly labeled, and important details identified.
- Provide correct coding and pricing to the Sales Team to convert clients from prior coding model to current model.
- Participate in the build out of our new operations workflow system within Salesforce.
- Prepare and send for signature Schedule 1s and License Agreements based on new pricing model.
- Provide direct oversight of all contract management/life cycle efforts.
- Analyze customer data to ensure all entries adhere to naming convention.
- Participate in special projects as requested.
- Experience in data analytics or similar role.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Strong general accounting knowledge a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and must possess critical thinking skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills needed.
- Ability to multi-task with changing priorities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.