Client Success Partner
Sales & Marketing | Full-Time | Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Partner to join our dynamic and successful Sales team. You will act as a liaison between our company and our clients. In this role you will ensure long-term customer success with our advanced eSignature solutions, satisfaction with our company and our services, and ultimately drive long-term customer account retention.
IMM places heavy emphasis on the success and satisfaction of our valued clients and understands that maintaining healthy and positive client relationships drives long-term client retention. These fundamental principles are core to our business values and philosophy and have guided our success over the years. The Client Success Partner will be vital to sustaining this effort.
As a Client Success Partner, you will be the primary ambassador for IMM to our client base. To be effective in this position, you should showcase excellent communication and listening skills. You should also exhibit the ability to proactively address clients’ needs, help solve client issues, and facilitate the client contract renewal process from beginning to end. Excellent negotiation skills will aid the effectiveness in the contract renewal process.
Ultimately, to achieve expected goals and performance criteria for success in this position, you should demonstrate and directly contribute to an increase in client contract renewals while maintaining company-client relationships and client retention at very high levels.
- Manage key or assigned client accounts and/or regional territories
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss client requirements and experiences
- Resolve problems and manage complaints in a timely manner
- Work across various IMM departments and functional areas as required to manage client issues, requests, or requirements
- Identify new potential upsell opportunities for existing clients
- Ensure annual renewal quota is attained
- Maintain knowledge levels of product features and relative value and benefits
- Follow best practices for client relationship management and contract renewals
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase renewals and improve client experiences
- Proven work experience in client support or account management functions
- Hands on experience with customer service, sales, or related functions
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
- An ability to grasp clients’ needs and to increase customer engagement
- Capable of thinking on your feet to navigate complex client situations
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication and sales negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and Digital Transaction solutions for financial institutions, is expanding our team to support our rapid market growth. IMM is a dynamic organization with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals that work together collaboratively to maintain the competitive edge of our solutions in the market as well as to provide superior customer service to over 1400 Financial Institutions using our software solutions.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.