Application Support Analyst
Installations | Full-Time | Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively handle customer interaction to resolve support issues.
- Gather information necessary to provide effective solutions.
- Utilize our testing environment for issue re-creation and verification.
- Follow-up with customers throughout the lifecycle of the service call to keep the customer informed of progress towards issue resolution.
- Accurate and prompt support call tracking.
- Interface with other members of the Support, Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Appropriate diligence when working on customer environments where security and financial risks are significant.
- Ongoing personal/professional development of both Product and Technical knowledge and skills.
- Assessment of areas where both internal and customer facing processes can improve.
- Possible participation in an after-hours support schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent problem diagnosis and resolution skills.
- A solid technical knowledge background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate complex and sophisticated software processes to non-technical audiences.
- Able to work with difficult people in a positive manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
Credentials & Experience
- Preferred: Four years of application support work experience, preferably in a financial institution or business that serves financial institutions.
- Alternately: Completion of a higher education technical program.
Why Work Here?
We’re a dynamic company with a unique culture centered on professionalism and respect, set in a relaxed workplace.